Enrollment forms and Financial Assistance
Reserves a spot for your child at OLV School for the upcoming enrollment period. Completed form and $50 (per child) registration fee should be returned to OLV School by April 30th. The form will not be considered complete if missing authorized signature and the $50 registration fee. Click here for the Enrollment Form.
FACTS is mandatory. For families that choose not pay in full by July 15th (with a $150 discount) must enroll in FACTS by June 2nd. Go to the FACTs website
to create your account. Families paying through FACTs should apply by June 2nd or your child may not be considered registered in OLV School in September. FACTs paper applications may be obtained by contacting the Rectory (828-9419) or email
Catholic Tuition Grant Program is for non-parishioner families. To be eligible for the CTGP, families must be a verified active parishioner in a Diocese of Buffalo parish that does not have its' own Catholic elementary school. The "Parishioner Verification Form" must be signed by your parish priest. Families will be charged non-parishioner tuition until verification is received . Click here for the form.
The Bison Fund is a privately funded tuition assistance program for low income children and families. You may apply on the Bison Fund website. Please visit the Bison website for application deadlines and income eligibility. Families without computer access may apply online at the school. For assistance, call Sara to setup an appointment at 828-9435. BISON is not available for Pre-K students
OLV Financial Aid
There is a limited amount of tuition assistance through Our Lady of Victory School. OLV Aid will be given to families most in need (families must meet the Bison Fund income eligibility guidelines to be considered). To apply, tuition payments must be current. Applications will not be accepted without proper documentation, a copy of Federal Income Tax and W2 form.
- Each family will be charged full tuition with no discounts until notifications have been received from Bison Fund and/or OLV Financial Aid.
- All adjustments to tuition will be made after financial aid determinations are made
- After determinations are made, if refunds are necessary they will be reimbursed as funds are deposited into each family account (e.g. Bison funds are deposited twice a year)
- Pre K is full tuition with no discounts. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All families who qualify for Aid should apply
Form Due Dates:
- Enrollment/Payment Option April 30th
- CTGP April 30th
- Bison Fund April 30th
- OLV Aid April 30th
- FACTS Enrollment June 2nd
- Early Pay Discount ($150) July 15th
***Please Note: If you would like to enroll your child at OLV, please call the Main Office at 828-9434 as there is an additional packet to fill out in order to complete the enrollment process.
OLV utilizes the FACTS Tuition Payment Processing System.
For more information, please click here.
Supply Lists for the 2017-2018 will be available on the Teacher Pages.